POD-3 Triangle Regional Symposium
The Natural Learning Initiative at College of Design, NC State University is offering a one-day symposium, Healthy Early Childhood Outdoor Learning Environments, to early childhood professionals within and close to the Triangle Area. We hope that you will join us!
We will explore ideas on how to design, plan, and manage the outdoor environment for early childhood through plenary presentations, hands-on sessions, and tours of the POD-3 Lab Site, First Environments Early Learning Center.
- Registration: Click this link to access the online registration form
- Event Date and time: June 21, 2013; 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Location: EPA Conference Center, 109 TW Alexander Drive, RTP, NC
- CEU credit will be available to all attendees upon completion of an online evaluation of the event
- Event cost is $15, which includes continental breakfast and coffee breaks
- Registration Deadline: Friday, June 14. Maximum participants: 125
- Please bring your own lunch or enjoy the Lakeside Cafe in the conference center
|Triangle Regional Symposium flyer.pdf||425.77 KB|